- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commissions and bonuses available.
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Controlling internal cash flow and safe position
- Entering all records on the accounting system
- Responsible for handling and managing petty cash
- Prepare the petty cash reconciliation
- Receiving bank statements and other related matters
- Maintain the Purchase Orders’ file
- Handling payments (allowances, bills…etc.)
- Handling invoices and contracts
- Handling staff contracts, attendance, holidays and salaries
- Calculates and pay taxes .
- Preparing the financial statement.
- Responsible for Account Receivables and Accounts Payable
- Prepares the Journal and Ledger
- Preparing Analysis, budget, review and presentation on company’s financials
- Handling lawyer and Chartered accountant
- Assist with other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Maintain Weekly collection report.
- Maintain Weekly deliverable and sales reports.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department
More than 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Import and Export