- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Coordinate the overall manufacturing process including personnel and equipment.
- Manage the flow of production and quality control-and develop strategies to improve quality and overall flow of production.
- Responsible for the operation of the plant in order to meet key measures in the operating plan.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of operational budgets.
- Conduct performance assessments and evaluate team members.
- Implement company policies and procedures.
- Assist in the planning and performance of preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Ensure the implementation of and compliance with safety policies, procedures and practices at the plant.
- Develop and foster plans for the efficient use of materials, machines and employees.
- Achieve key quality, health and safety and customer satisfaction objectives.
- Direct development and implementation of key projects at the location including new product and/or equipment implementation.
- Direct the training and development of salaried and hourly personnel to enhance plant performance.
- Serve as a key member of the operations team.
- Maintain good communication and good relationships between company owners and employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Manufacturing Plastics
About this Company
The company was established by Mr. Abdel Hamid Al Arabi 20 years ago. It was registered at the Ministry of Man Power under the license number 92. The company kept working in Egypt and outside according to international professional standards and accordingly has gained trust...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alarabi Recruitment & Services