- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare the recruitment plan & strategy for the year and ensure the plan is being effectively implemented
- Ensure recruitment requests are budgeted
- Ensure the recruitment process is accurately implemented & consistently updated.
- Supervise the development and update of UPS selection tests
- Train internal interviewers on the UPS recruitment process and interviewing methodology.
- Regularly update and consolidate the manpower plan & ensure alignment with the budget
- Establish good working relationships with external recruitment channels to ensure hiring of best candidates.
- Supervise the improvements and development of the soft skills catalogue and content
- Ensure efficient implementation of TNA
- Monitor and analyze the TD data & records and take actions accordingly to ensure the quality of the trainings delivered
- Work with the Senior HR Manager in setting TD annual objectives
- Supervise the timely implementation of all PM surveys
- Supervise the role profiles and organization charts update.
- Supervise the performance appraisal process and provide guidance to the team
- Lead and mentor the Talent Management Team and follow up on their activities
- Identify the team’s areas of development, set development plans and follow up on development programs implementation
- Develop the capabilities of the Talent management team and ensure knowledge transfer among the team
- Performs other duties as assigned
6 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Investment Banking
About this Company
Universal Payment Services - a Kuwait-Saudi partnership with a capital of 50 million USD - is one of the leaders in transaction processing and offers international, top-notch electronic transaction processing services through high speed, robust electronic information network....
See all Careers and Jobs at Universal Payment Services