- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Work on Messaging related incidents and issues, ensuring a high standard of case management
- Undertake investigations and diagnosis of areas of concern highlighted by service and performance data, and ensures these are communicated to the Messaging service owner.
- Manage the response to inquiries by users, specialists and others, prioritizing as necessary, and dealing with the full range of operational exceptions and error conditions.
- Manage sensibly and responsibly, the resolution of unexpected or extraordinary events or incidents only escalating those which need specialist or management attention. Ensure that users, specialists and others are kept informed of progress and status.
- Optimize use of installed monitoring and analysis facilities to achieve accurate and cost-effective reporting, developing and implementing processes, automated wherever possible, for the control, early warning or prediction of capacity problems.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the global enterprise SCOM platform
More than 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
Skills and knowledge required:
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to explain technical issues to non-technical people.
- Demonstrates good planning and organizational skills to priorities to meet a deadline and cope with fluctuations in workload.
- Effective team working skills to ensure constructive use of everyone's skills and experience within the team.
- Experience of continual service improvement, this includes:
- Lifecycle management
- Patch management
- Capacity planning\forecasting
- Service ownership
- Problem management
- PowerShell expert
- Have a good experience with server hardware.
- A systematic and analytical approach to problem-solving with the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to supervise, motivate and lead staff to high professional standards.
- Demonstrates an ability to develop, implement and improve processes.
- Experience in applying Diversity and Inclusion principles to shape outputs
Required Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology OR 5 years of equivalent experience
- 5 or more years’ experience as a Windows 2003/2008 Systems Engineer
- 3 or more years’ experience of systems support/integration/design in large (1000+ user) environments
- 3 or more years’ experience in leading and implementing projects
- Microsoft Operation Manager Expert "SCOM"
- Symantec Backup Exec Expert
- Expert in migration from any system to exchange 2013 include “exchange 2003 – Google – lotus notes “
- Expert in exchange database recovery.
- Expert in architecture and design.
- At least 8 years production Windows systems or server administration experience required.
- At least eight years software/hardware technical support experience in Microsoft Exchange 2007/2016 environment
- Expert in Messaging Security e.g. Spam and AV filtering
- ITIL –, Service Operation
- PMP ( Preferred)
- Messaging Specialist
- VMware ( Officially certified )
- Linux familiar
About this Company
Roaya Technology is a business services provider that offers a range of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) services. We aim to offer a variety of products and services that fit almost any budget and fulfill the needs of organizations regardless of their size.
See all Careers and Jobs at Roaya Electronic