- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Improve Customer Satisfaction by providing a high quality professional Advanced Technical Support to SE customers, particularly regarding technical information on products, application information during the pre-sales & after-sales process. Take the ownership and ensure the customer is satisfied before closing the request. Handle Escalations from Primary support & Internal Technical Teams, about applications issues, product configuration issues, product compatibility issues; manage fee-based advanced services; escalate to Expert support and R&D/Cont.Eng; provide advanced training to Primary Support, analyze Cases, Create and Manage Knowledge base.
- Propose, create and publish Technical Articles, FAQs and Video FAQs from handled cases (bFO).
- Solve Cases requiring in-depth troubleshooting assistance and Cases where Customer is requiring resolution for suspected bug(s).
- Access to resolution database and use of diagnostic tools (RSD decoder, Hyperterminal, SNMP browser).
- Application and Environmental conditions evaluation
- Site Visit may be required. Using remote monitoring tools and advanced technics.
- Be able to propose and configure all functions according to the customer application
- Be able to perform tests to reproduce customer behavior on demo case
- Communicate and share knowledge with other L2 engineers as well as Primary Support.
- Be able to collect information needed in case of escalation to L3
- Understand the source of the quality problem
- Understand and explain type test certificates and special quality tests.
- Maintain the right Expert knowledge according to the specialization needed:
- UPS Systems
- Data center, Cooling systems, and <10kVA UPS
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
Key Performance Indicators:
- Customer Satisfaction (individual and team NSS)
- Complaint Management: Customer Major Issue, Business Risk Escalation, Customer Safety Issue, Offer Safety Alert
- FAQs (written/video) - KCS Maturity, Linked FAQ to cases, New/Up-dated FAQs, video FAQs created and published
- Federated Search adoption
- Training/coaching provided to colleagues (quality and quantity)
- Engineers in electricity, electronics, electrical engineering, automation, industrial data processing
- 3 years Technical Support experience in a call centre environment desirable and/or 2 years of experience in the field commissioning projects (on site services etc); Have Expert knowledge in Data centers, Cooling systems, and <10kVA UPS
- Fluency required in English, French is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of major operating systems (Microsoft, Unix/Linux, Novell) essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Demonstrate a flair & understanding of customer support issues, flexibility and an ability to learn quickly;
- Excellent problem solving abilities, aptitude to understand and explain technical information, interpersonal, communications and time management skills;
- Ability to develop and maintain customer rapport;
- Good coaching and presentation skills desired.
- Strong experience in SE Products and Solutions
About this Company
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Schneider Electric