- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Handle customer requests within fixed time frames, as the dedicated contact of a customer until the case is closed.
- Implement resources (lab tests, researches, contact third parties …) to provide the correct answer to the customer.
- Provide expertise, update the knowledge base with Articles and publish solutions on country web sites, while following up the new innovations and product evaluations
- To manage tricky situations, stressful customers and production breakdown.
- Transfer complex, product evaluation related requests to the appropriate activity and report the dysfunctions of hardware or software.
- Facilitate knowledge exchange between experts, and analyze customer requests in order to develop teams efficiency and offerings.
- Launch and follow up on-site and Product expertise requests.
- Propose and prepare the related technical (Product, applications, standards etc.) training modules and conduct and evaluate according to the schedules approved
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Schneider Electric