- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Co-ordinates, supervises and monitors the Group sites HSE plans.
- Makes and/or recommends changes to working practices for the continual improvement and comply with the legislation
- Establish & review the Safety policies on a periodic basis and update based on changes in operational policies and changes in plant facilities
- Design Safety Implementation plan to mitigate the vulnerabilities identified during the Safety Audit and ensure that all the critical vulnerabilities are addressed before the next audit
- Enforce human safety program, fire prevention rules and regulations and equipment safety polices
- Train staff on safety, fire prevention and fire fighting
- Respond to all fire/emergency alarms or calls in an expedient manner to implement the correct fire prevention/protection measures Investigate all unsafe acts, near misses and come up with suitable solutions.
- Enhance Safety culture in the Group different sites.
- Update top management with all safety hazards and controls.
- Review the conditions of contractors’ contract and apply the company procedures.
- Perform thorough checks on the serviceability of emergency vehicles, fire fighting tools and equipment.
6 to 9 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production