- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Transportation, Mobile Allowance, Medical Insurance
- Males Only
About the Job
- Assist in preparing and maintaining personnel records.
- Administer employee insurance, pension, working with medical insurance companies and plan carriers.
- Research employee benefit and health and safety practices and recommend changes or modifications to existing policies.
- Perform multi-factor data and cost analyses that may be used in areas such as support of collective bargaining agreements.
- Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, regulations and Compensation & benefits packages.
- Address employee relations issues or other employee concerns.
- Interpret company policies and government regulations affecting payroll procedures
- Assist the HR Manager in develop the company’s annual budget with respect to payroll and benefits.
- Perform full and accurate preparation of company monthly payroll including overtime, and salary adjustments, deductions, incentives and/or position changes
- Follow up on social insurance situation and tax deductions and liaise with the relevant government entities
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
SMART VILLAGES DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGMENT COMPANY (SVC) was founded in November 2001 as a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) investment with a mandate to establish and manage a branded chain of Technology cluster and Business parks as well as variety of other products and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Smart Villages Development & Managment Company