- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
Arabic, English, French
About the Job
- Médecins Sans Frontières / أطباء بلا حدود anesthesia providers often work in conflict settings to provide care to communities without access to functioning health care systems. Surgical cases include: general, trauma, obstetrics, orthopedic, burn and reconstruction, working with all ages.
- Basic diagnostic equipment and facilities needed to run an operating room will be limited: there may not even be an X-ray machine. Responsibilities include providing anesthesia, pain management, teaching and supervising of local staff, reporting, and at times assisting the ICU.
- Reanimation activities in different hospital department: emergency, in-patient department including maternity, intensive care unit. In some contexts you might be responsible of Emergency Medicine and/or Intensive Care.
- Supervising and coordinating the anesthesia activities in emergency room, dressing room, operating theater, in-patient department, intensive care unit, maternity, and out-patient clinic.
- Providing pre-, per (intra) and post-operative anesthetic care that allows patients to receive prime support in their surgical treatment.
- Supervising and coordinating anesthetic activity in its entirety and provide training relating to anesthesia.
- Implementing and maintaining quality tools in anesthesia care: use of standard MSF guidelines and protocols, use of standards files and registers, and use of MSF data collection system.
- Reporting: collection and analysis of medical data.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) / أطباء بلا حدود is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people in 70 countries who are affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers...
See all Careers and Jobs at Médecins Sans Frontières / أطباء بلا حدود - International field work