- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
About the Job
A process improvement section head serves as a consultant to the business. Defining, evaluating, planning, and implementing improvements in business and technical processes and practices. Other aspects of the job can include group facilitation:
- Assist in planning and executing process improvement projects.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and services quality.
- Maintain and update all process related documents for reference purposes.
- Preparing training material, and Train resources in process improvement techniques.
- Conduct formal and informal reviews at pre-determined points throughout the development life cycle and monitor conformance with QA standards and procedures.
- Audit different process areas with process owners.
- Monitor process performance and improvements in key metrics. Through compiling and tracking data.
- Produce SOP for different departments.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
More than 40 years of experience
See all Careers and Jobs at Soficopharm
developing business in pharmaceutical, Medical equipment, cosmetics and FMCG domain.
- Company founder Dr. Maher Scander Chairman in 1976, Eng. Sherine Maher Scander President, Board member, Mr. Ezzat Scander Vice President,...