- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 5,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Performs in-process and finished product sampling and inspection.
- Inspects packaged orders to ensure correct content and quantities.
- Inspects retain samples and customer return samples, as deemed necessary.
- Reviews in-process batch documentation to ensure real-time compliance to product specifications, good documentation practices and written policies/procedures.
- Reviews logbooks for accuracy and completion.
- Performs equipment and product line clearances before and after production runs.
- Discusses errors directly with line personnel and management so any corrections can be made in a timely manner.
- Provide real-time feedback to operations personnel by monitoring documentation practices and overall adherence to written policies/procedures.
- Performs audits as assigned by Vice President of Operations or QMS Manager.
- Collaborates with operational functions to troubleshoot manufacturing and production defects, CAPA, and customer complaints.
- Provides advice with process improvements to eliminate errors and reduce risk.
- Conducts all duties in compliance with safety rules, applicable SOPs, and other applicable guidelines.
- Leads and oversees the implementation of quality related measurements, and provides direct feedback to manufacturing and support groups concerning the measurements
- Performs record keeping for audit, inspection, and/or sorting processes, as required
- Leads and directs continuous improvement projects, and supports departmental initiatives
- Assists in training and development of departmental personnel consistent with their overall function
- Performs other duties as assigned
3 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Aerospace and Defense Manufacturing Plastics