- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Researching and approaching trusts, government agencies and other bodies that could potentially make grants to the Foundation.
- Preparing proposals.
- Manage information and record the profile and fundraising activities of donors on database.
- Manage grants' application process, ensuring that reporting is tracked and meets donors' expectations.
- Develop relationships with major donors, identify new potential major donors and nurture relationships.
- Account handling: ensure major donors or companies are happy with their donation scheme and are kept informed of progress and milestones.
- Organize fundraising campaigns, events and door to door collections
- Spot fundraising opportunities and raise awareness of the Foundation’s work
- Attend relevant fundraising forums
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services