- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- To manage all organization Technologies and provides Technology Support and training.
- This Includes but not limited to analyzing systems; maintaining workstations, networks and software; designing, developing and maintaining web-based applications and recommending future planning and development of resources. Providing these services in an effective and efficient manner to ensure maximum performance.
- Managing the implementation of Enterprise Resource planning (ERP) project, monitoring staff and project progress identifying and managing all training requirements for the staff and end users.
- Ensuring backup systems operate effectively.
- Managing crisis situations, both complex technical hardware or software problems.
- Ensuring the security of data from internal and external attacking.
- Ensuring that software licensing laws are adhered to.
- Evaluating users' needs and system functionality and ensuring that IT facilities meet these needs.
- Set up work stations by Installing & configuring computers, Laptops, Servers & necessary peripheral devices (User's Pcs, routers, printers, etc...)
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose & resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Prioritizing & managing many open cases at one time.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Troubleshooting system & network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems & networks.
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance.
- Responsible for administration and internal support of the Company's PCs, printers, servers.
- Develop and Implement network maintenance standard Operating Procedures.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing