- Experience Needed:
- More than 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information, Predicting future financial trends
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice on how the company and future business decisions might be impacted,
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payable, account receivables, expenses etc
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports,
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk and Analyzing market trends and competitors.
More than 20 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- Accountancy or Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Business Studies,
- Management and Postgraduate degrees in financial management.
- An analytical mind, Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships, Commercial and business awareness, Good communication skills – both written and verbal,
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data and Ability to stick to time constraints.