- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Answering incoming calls.
- Receiving faxes.
- Compiling branch correspondence and communicating with the traffic officer to plan car traffic plans.
- Directing call to departments through the switchboard.
- Placing outgoing calls.
- Understanding the telephone operator board.
- Knowing what action to take when an emergency call is required.
- Assisting in reporting telephone equipment.
- Following telephone etiquette.
- Setting up conference calls in different locations and time zones.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Automotive Logistics and Supply Chain
- Bachelor degree in Management or any other related field.
- Gender: Females Only
- Minimum of 1 years work experience
- High communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Motivated & Hardworker.
- Planning and organizing skills
- Multi tasking skills
- Attention to detail.
- Arabic: Native.
- English: Very Good
Physical Effort& Environment:
- Required normal physical movement.
About this Company
Is a leading Agency in the trading and servicing of automotive products and in providing logistics services in the Egyptian market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nacita
NACITA was founded in 1944 and later incorporated in 1986, offering more than 68 years of experience in trading across a range of...