- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Lead a team of RPA Developers between 2 to 10 based on the projects in scope.
- Accountable and Responsible for the RPA support policies and standards.
- Accountable for the customer process controller training.
- Accountable for the resolution of all the customers incidents and questions related to live processes.
- Accountable and responsible for the quality of delivered RPA processes to Advansys customers.
- Provide support and guidance to the clients’ technical questions and be responsible for resolving their issues based on defined and agreed SLAs.
- Participate in the preparation and/or review of projects analysis documentation and operations handbook guides.
- Support sales and pre-sales teams in RPA proposals by providing technical information and processes estimations.
- Support the sales cycle by presenting the RPA technology and benefits to technical teams and by presenting technical demos and PoCs whenever required.
- As responsible for the RPA support, will be also responsible for maintaining the successful relationship with existing and new RPA customers who has a support contract.
- Provide support to sales account managers with potential ideas and areas of expansion in the customer automation journey.
- Responsible for frequent regular visits to existing customers to fulfill their questions and incidents in their live RPA processes.
8 to 12 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Engineering Services
About this Company
Advansys for Engineering Services and Consulting (ESC) Advansys ESC is a sister company of Advansys Technology, established in 2014 to operate in various industrial automation business lines through its offices in Egypt, USA and UK. The launch of the company supports the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Advansys ESC