- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Plan and coordinate manufacturing process of products, and support operation in assuring quality product is produced in timely manner.
- Plan and coordinate production processes on daily basis to produce high quality products.
- Develop process improvements to effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize production.
- Develop operational strategies to achieve production and financial objectives.
- Identify unsafe operations and practices and report them to Production Manager immediately.
- Establish safety procedures and environmental regulations for employees.
- Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production.
- Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtime and outages.
- Evaluate current production activities and make recommendations for improvements.
- Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards.
- Develop operating instructions and equipment specifications for production activities.
- Provides training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.
- Develop best practices to improve production capacity, quality and reliability.
- Investigate problems, analyze root causes and derive resolutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Lean Six Sigma and TPM
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Manufacturing Packaging and Containers
About this Company
Cellopack for Packaging Industries is an Egyptian shareholding company established in 1992, and is specialized in printing and converting of packaging materials. Cellopack is a market leader in its field due to strictly focusing on its mission, vision and core values that are driving its success and fast growth.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cellopack for Packaging Industries