- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work closely with product management & UX to take an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Design and build advanced platform applications.
- Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented-Design principles.
- Working in a team of talented iOS engineers developing amazing native apps.
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Networking Computer Software
About this Company
SEMAPHORE is a well-established company in IT market and a leading provider of comprehensive web products and Internet services like portal website developments, bulk SMS services, web solutions and smart phone application programming.
See all Careers and Jobs at Semaphore
By providing all these...