- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Senior English Instructors are needed at different branches in Greater Cairo
The Senior Instructor is responsible for following up on the reports and for the implementation of technical processes in the branch.
Responsible for meeting Branches’ Supervisors to ensure the delivery of reports on time and to ensure the technical quality presented to the clients.
- Monitoring the instructors during class visits to maintain any technical issues.
- Providing feedback.
- Providing covering plans in case of vacations and violations.
- Working close with Training Coordinators when needed.
- Working on providing new materials and exams.
- Handling clients’ technical complaints.
- Providing positive work environment.
- Making 3 months appraisals and delivering their feedback.
- Helping instructors with curriculum preparation and providing them with new ideas.
- Counseling technical surveys’ analysis and deliver feedback.
- Holding meetings to deliver policies and updates.
- Managing the team.
- Following up on different instructors’ responsibilities (timeline cards- score sheets)
- Providing monthly input data on attendance and salary sheets.
- Creating and updating schedules.
- Collecting the supplies list needed by every round.
- Developing newly hired instructors to enhance their performance.
- Covering classes if needed.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Harvest British College for English language training along with the phenomenal department of the American Accent. Harvest British College is a training corporate registered at the General Authority for Investment and Free Zone as a Limited Liability Company, LLC. Harvest is...
See all Careers and Jobs at Harvest British College