- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
Tasks And Duties
- Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establish an effective and efficient work sequence
- Devise new solutions to existing manufacturing problems
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
GB Auto (Ghabbour) is Egypt’s leading automotive company with a dominant position in the Egyptian market with the largest market share in Passenger Cars in Egypt and with ongoing expansion plans in the Middle East region with existing presence in more than 5 countries (Egypt,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ghabbour Auto