- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Low-power implementation methods: CLP, power and IR drop reduction methods
- Develop project plans and follow-up on implementation to ensure quality of design and on-time delivery of outputs.
- Responsible for handling technical issues and for guiding the team to resolve these issues.
- Physical design verification tasks include creating setup and scripts for DRC, LVS, Antenna and density checks, report generation, analysis, debug and implementing the fixes in the physical design database.
- Synthesis and Design for Testability (DFT) flow knowledge
- Prior experience with Synopsys tools and flows is a major plus
- Programming and scripting skills (Shell, Tcl, and/or Perl).
- Responsible for the technical issues in projects running with the team members and guide them to resolve the issues.
4 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors
About this Company
Si-Vision has been in business since 2007, with more than 400 years of collective experience and serving Tier-1 customers all over the globe. The Silicon Vision team has broad experience in RF Circuits and Systems, Digital and Backend Designs.
See all Careers and Jobs at Si-Vision
In July 16, 2015...