- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Ensuring resources availability and allocation.
- Organizing the various professional people working on a project.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Participate in selecting sub-contractors and recruiting project team.
- Monitoring sub-contractors and project work time ensure guidelines are maintained.
- Write reports on the project for management.
15 to 20 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Founded in 1979, Mena Group for Constructions and Trading has been regarded as one of the most pioneer companies in the field of constructions in Egypt. And for more than a quarter of a century now, it has successfully built a well-earned reputation for excellence in urban and...
See all Careers and Jobs at MENA For Contracting & Trading