- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Responsible for managing the distributors system through supervising the commission & investment budgets based on the potential opportunities at each distributor & potential areas of development.
- Responsible for distributors contracts in coordination with the legal & finance departments.
- Responsible for managing & controlling the operation and strategy to achieve company objectives & managing customers payment terms to assure cash networking capital target achievement.
- Responsible for distributors budgets " Commission, running cost, credit limits & reimbursements.
- Responsible for setting distributors KPI’s such as Sales in/out, stock level
- Responsible for chairman account profitability by creating the ideal Product Mix for each distributor that improves the distributor’s profitability which is responsible for creating a tool for controlling profitability by initiating a profitable forecast i.e. accurate forecast planning
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production