- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Preferred
About the Job
- Contribute to the design and implementation of our major products and services. This will include but not limited to building the data access layer, writing APIs, developing modules to provide essential services such as implementing core methodology.
- PHP Web Developers are expected to work independently but also in collaboration with Web Producers and Technical Managers to innovate and create web applications.
- We like to work aggressively but also set realistic expectations in meeting our business and development needs.
- We use an "Agile style" development methodology, so you will be working on small teams and in short cycles
- Work with PHP, Node.js and MySQL to design, develop and debug Web applications.
- Develop and deploy PHP implementation of core algorithms with a solid understanding of coding best-practices.
- Perform requirements analysis, high-level design, effort estimation for new business requirements and feature enhancements.
- Participate in design discussions with business users, web producers and engineering teams Work closely with QA engineers, technical leads and release managers on multiple parallel projects.
- Solve technical problems and handle performance/scalability issues on a day to day basis
- Write clean, concise and sustainable code
- Work with the team to manage, optimize and customize multiple web applications.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Networking Computer Software
About this Company
SEMAPHORE is a well-established company in IT market and a leading provider of comprehensive web products and Internet services like portal website developments, bulk SMS services, web solutions and smart phone application programming.
See all Careers and Jobs at Semaphore
By providing all these...