- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Monitor the daily Health & Safety performance of company and identifies issues that require corrective action;
- Provide direction to the Health & Safety supervisors in the implementation of the all Project’s Health & Safety plan and corrective actions to improve performance;
- Facilities the review and development of the Project’s Health & Safety plan,
- Recommend the formulation of new / revised policies and procedures and ensure dissemination and implementation across the project;
- Participates with managers / supervisors in departmental planning and program development where appropriate;
- Provide directions and facilities development of Health & Safety orientation / training programs for manual and non-manual personnel;
- Where appropriate, participates in accident / incident investigations, the documentation of causative factors, and the preparation of reports;
- Oversight of the auditing of Health and Safety practices across the project; the documentation of findings; the determination of corrective actions; and the monitoring of implementation plans for corrective actions;
- Ensure all ERT are will communicated in emergency situations in timely manner and follow up implementation of ERT recommendations and decisions in case the DPA not attend.
- Assist the DPA to provide the annual budget related to safety department.
- Monitor & follow up safety equipment on board our fleet vessels + camps + sectors to ensure them in good, proper working conditions and date of certificates are valid.
- Collecting data and information for all new conventions, requirements, legislations and laws related to marine vessels.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Oil and Gas
About this Company
Maridive Group is the largest company providing offshore marine and oil support services in Egypt and the largest regionally, in terms of fleet size.
See all Careers and Jobs at Maridive Group
Maridive was founded in 1978 by Capt. Issa Eleish, Mr. Magdy Zeid and Mr. Maged Nadim. Thanks to their great...