- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Identifying and acquiring new sales leads
- Determining a client's business requirements.
- Conducting a marketing strategy to promote our services in Egypt and foreign countries.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
DETAILS OF FUNCTIONS
- Set meetings with clients to attend to their technical needs and requests.
- Provide clients with suitable technical services and solutions that address their requirements.
- Main contact for clients in term of enquiries.
- First in line at providing clients with technical support.
- Follow up with clients, and maintain good long-term relationships.
- Acquiring new clients by cold-calling to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
- Receives Tenders and finds technical specifications to develop into a technical and financial offer.
- Responsible for staying on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Attending industry events
- Developing effective sales plans using the suitable sales methodology
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Graphic Design Information Technology Services
About this Company
Eduniverse is a Software Development and Design company, founded in Cairo, Egypt 2010 . We provide highly technological Software and Creative designs to our clients. Eduniverse started as a Web Development and Mobile Application firm. Since 2013, Eduniverse expanded its expertise to Digital Signage and, Design and Prints.
See all Careers and Jobs at Eduniverse