- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements
- Develops customer's staff by providing technical information and training.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Energy and Utilities Engineering Services