- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Spot Media for Media Production & Creative Solutions is looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist you will be responsible for creating, developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Sales department.
Social Media Specialist Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy .
- Develop and Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels.
- Handle day-to-day activities including content creation, reach the target customers, create, and manage all published content (original text, images, video or HTML) .
- Measure the success of every social media campaign .
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer .
- Generate sales leads through creating marketing campaigns .
- Perform market research to identify the market needs .
- Manage client social media accounts on different platforms.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube .
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services Marketing and Advertising Media Production
About this Company
Spot Media is a creative advertising , Media Production and Creative Solutions agency, our core purpose is to empower organizations to build more meaningful relationships with their target audience. By combining an understanding of client objectives with our understanding of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Spot Media