- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are a software house working in web development, mobile development and data analytics.. some of the responsibilities of the Social media specialist will be:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench marking, messaging and audience identification.
- Set up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform.
- Attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
- Join relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Provide constructive feedback.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Research
About this Company
Software development company
See all Careers and Jobs at DevopSolution