- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web and desktop based business applications built on Microsoft technologies
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
BeBrand Advertising Agency
See all Careers and Jobs at BeBrand
BeBrand is a full service advertising agency, we opened BeBrand doors with a Passion that never changed.
“Advertising & Creating Brands”.
BeBrand doing efforts to understand and value the differences each employee brings to the...