- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Accommodation Allowance Transportation Allowance Travelling Allowance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 100% travel
About the Job
- Reviews and records Academic staff Vacation requests.
- Verifies and records fingerprint records.
- Generates monthly attendance reports of Academic staff
- Coordinates with university Legal Affair in regards of Sanctions and legal investigations.
- Coordinates with financial department for insuring salaries accuracy, settling employees’ financial accounts and summer term bonuses.
- Document employee’s files as well as verify and update their social insurance documents
- Create an account for each new employee on fingerprint, faculty affair system and teaching schedule
- Renew staff contract after verifying their hiring dates and job titles and sending it to university president for approval.
- Receive and review all resignation letters from all faculty staff.
- Consolidate with legal affairs in case of any violation of contract through failure to perform, or through interference with the performance of the contractual obligations
- Handover hiring documents for all resigned employees’ after keeping a copy of it
- Issuing letters of experience when required.
- Filing and documenting correspondences letters and resignations.
- Contact accepted candidate for interview with Faculty deans
- Following up daily attendance for Academic staff
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Education Higher Education Human Resources
About this Company
The significance of establishing a university, including research centers, especially in the North of Sinai, is not only due to the lack of such universities in this area but also to the special importance of having a world-class education to support the economic development...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sinai University