- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Back-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Ensure the appropriate use of development environments, tools, source/change control, and configuration/deployment management procedures.
- Implement and support developed solutions.
- Code review for peer developers
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
BeBrand Advertising Agency
See all Careers and Jobs at BeBrand
BeBrand is a full service advertising agency, we opened BeBrand doors with a Passion that never changed.
“Advertising & Creating Brands”.
BeBrand doing efforts to understand and value the differences each employee brings to the...