- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Assist the Portfolio Planning manager, Development and Project Management team in manage and provision of Planning Management services to a Development Portfolio of Projects advising the Development team on Time and Project Control related matters to ensure the projects within the Portfolio are successfully delivered on time and within budget.
- Support, as directed, the Planning Manager / Portfolio Planning Manager
- Ensure development and project planning advice is provided to AFGRE team.
- Ensure compliance with AFGRE Time Control Management of the full development cycle.
- Assist in managing resolution of claims disputes for Extension of Time, Disruption, and Delay in compliance with terms and timescales.
- Ensure that consultant proactively manage contractual requirements for time control and provide regular reporting in according to AFGRE requirements.
- Establish and monitor Key Project Performance Indicators for the full development cycle.
- Ensure compliance with the Delegation of Authority Key Stage Gateways for Development.
- Prepare / Update Project Master Schedule and Development Program.
- Advise Project / Development Manager on procurement of projects and consultancy services to meet time requirements of the development plan.
- Assist in the preparation of project development feasibility studies and presentations prepared by the development team.
- Assist in preparation of accurate Earned Value and Budgeting reporting in monthly basis.
- Prepare data for inclusion to Development budget projections (Cost and Revenue) with inputs from Commercial, Development and Design Management teams.
- Ensure that the Engineer/ Contractors maintain records of as-built programme of works.
- Advice on delay mitigation and reprogramming techniques to ensure development is delivered on time.
- Provide planning advice to design management and development divisions to ensure in all respects that risk is minimized.
- Maintain and update the portfolio risk register.
- Ensure that the Engineer is reviewing and consent the contractors program on time within the project time frame, and follow up the program updates, progress of works, and contractor resources.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Civil or Architect)
Minimum experience and skills:
- 5-7 years Experience in planning role
- Primavera and MS office (MS Excel / Word / PowerPoint) and Knowledge of presentation and reporting skills.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...