- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Documenting Technical design and architecture.
- Work with project leaders and business analyst to understand software requirements.
- Analyzing and documenting detailed requirements for application components.
- Documenting design and technical specifications for components.
- Coding application components according to company coding standards.
- Executing unit tests. Executing peer reviews.
- Documenting components according to company documentation standards.
- Analyzing and diagnosing application problems.
- Assisting in the development of less experienced developers.
- Meeting individual deadlines and contributing towards team objectives.
- Learning and becoming efficient with new technologies as dictated by the product strategy.
- Putting forward improvement suggestions at any stage of the product life cycle.
- Presenting progress reports to his/her supervisor on a regular basis.
- Reporting problems, failures, inability to meet deadlines and communications (whether between departments or with customers) to his/her supervisor.
- Assisting in the QA Process as required.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Microtech leadership, vision and commitment towards its customers are the main factors of its innovation to be the largest enterprise software company in the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Microtech
Over the course of two decades, Microtech, the regionï؟½s leading enterprise multinational company,...