- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Receives, analyzes, and reports customer complaints.
- Refers major hardware/software problems to service personnel/development department for correction.
- Follows up periodically with clients to ensure their continuous smooth operation and satisfaction with company products/services.
- Reports any service defects to management on a daily basis.
- Analyzes customer reported problems and reports to appropriate channels problem areas in products.
- Responsible to coordinate with Sales, Project Managers and other key functional areas to ensure overall customer satisfaction within portfolio.
- Responsible to tracks and follows up with other departments to ensure customer complaints are fully resolved.
- Recommends new strategies, product features, new services, new procedures for enhancing client satisfaction.
- Acts as a liaison between technical department at Microtech and customers using the software in regards to system effectiveness, modification requests, performance issues, new applications, etc.
- Provide on-site, customer support to assigned portfolio of customers.
- Implement Customer retention strategies.
- Responsible for contract renewal and account “saves” in assigned portfolio.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Microtech leadership, vision and commitment towards its customers are the main factors of its innovation to be the largest enterprise software company in the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Microtech
Over the course of two decades, Microtech, the regionï؟½s leading enterprise multinational company,...