- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for follow up production processes and providing necessary guidance.
- Ensuring that the safety, environmental and health regulations and good manufacturing practice regulations are being applied.
- Conducting raw material inspections to check conformity to required specifications and taking the necessary actions accordingly before proceeding with the production process.
- Fulfill the monthly and weekly production plans according to the schedule and provide daily reports.
- Ensures the general cleanliness and hygienic conditions of the manufacturing areas and equipment
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Manufacturing Pharmaceuticals Veterinary
About this Company
Facing the challenge of this Century continuous scientific and technological changes, our plan of work is based upon our belief that human and animal welfare that should be appreciated and provided with premium services and treatments. That’s why we dedicated ourselves to give...
See all Careers and Jobs at Atco Pharma For Pharmaceutical Industries