- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,500 to 8,000 EGP per month, Monthly bonus attained when meeting specified KPIs
About the Job
- Meeting preparation & presentation (web conferencing included).
- Responsible for checks of Adwords and Website Performance/Analytics for all clients. (performed daily/weekly).
- Ability to handle high-level clients seamlessly.
- Digital Strategy review outlining all performance updates with clients.
- Develop, execute and review client website strategy.
- Propose/introduce client to Digital Marketing Services; SEO, SEM, Social, Email and Video.
- Stay on top of trends in digital, continue growth/knowledge to bring fresh strategy.
- Work seamlessly with a wide range of different departments.
- Subject matter expert in regards to dealer preferences - likes/dislikes.
- Goal to maintain 99% retention of all clients.
- Identify opportunity for client growth.
- Assist in providing ongoing training with the client services team, maintain detailed knowledge of all new products and digital offering.
- Act as the point of contact for clients.
- Analyze digital campaigns success.
- Manage client expectations through bringing issues/concerns to client’s attention before facing those problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays.
- Manage research studies that yield rich insights into customer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior.
- Write and transmit conference reports to clients and agency teams.
3 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
We don’t only do marketing, we create movements. We test all scopes, limits, and traditions that are intertwined into the society and we make it our mission to join in on the conversation, become a part of the culture, and alter a perception that was once wrongly or not fully perceived.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cultark