- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time Shift Based
Confidential, Bonus - Annual increase - medical insurance - social insurance - promotion and career path
About the Job
- Performing hematology and chemistry tests manually and interpreting them.
- Performing variant types of hematology tests as well as interpreting them.
- Performing bone marrow aspiration and trephine biopsy under professor supervision.
- Handling the instruments within the lab, their quality control and maintenance.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Since Prof. Amina Hassab has founded Hassab Labs in 1991, the labs have built an excellent and strong reputation in the field. After establishing our center of excellence in Alexandria, in 2011, the organization started to expand in Cairo and other governorates to fulfill an...
See all Careers and Jobs at Hassab Labs