- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Assess equipment criticality.
- Assess spare parts criticality.
- Lead root cause analysis and Equipment Loss Analysis.
- Review and improve Productive Maintenance (PM) task effectiveness, and review inspection regularly.
- Direct responsibility on cost and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and scorecards.
- Leading maintenance planning and scheduling.
- Work order management and ensuring that spare parts are ready.
- SAP PM set up and configuration.
- Develop skill set, identify trainers and prepare agenda.
- Generate Maintenance KPIs and Inventory scorecard periodically.
- Plant Assets Management.
- Maintenance Workshop 5S Implementation.
- Technical Document Library.
- Cost of maintenance.
- Measurement of of Technical availability %, Breakdown %, and PM availability time.
- Work compliance, completion & technicians utilization planning.
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
- Engineering Graduate (Electrical Major)
- 0-3 years of relevant experience.
- Automation Background is a must and reliability experience is a plus.
- Communication & Presentation skills.
- Write and speak English fluently.
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico