- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Directing cash management operations to include daily cash administration, management of current accounts and bank relations.
- Reviewing and drives improvements in cash management, ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Completing all cash management set-up documentation for new and existing department processes; prepares correspondence and proposals directed to and for cash management.
- Timely reconciles cash application and disbursements.
- Monitoring cash transactions to ensure that bank account balances to the report and any unusual items are investigated.
- Forecasting, monitoring and tracking cash flow (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.).
- Preparing cash flow reports by using SAP system.
- Opening new accounts for the new candidates and makes their pay roll Card.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Automotive Logistics and Supply Chain
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting (preferable form AUC).
- From 3-5 years of experience in Finance or Accounting.
- Arabic: Native.
- English: Excellent
- Communication skills
- Hard worker & handle pressure
- Very Good command of MS office programs
- Sap User
- Physical Effort& Environment:
- Required normal physical movement
Required to be in a prolonged seated position
About this Company
Is a leading Agency in the trading and servicing of automotive products and in providing logistics services in the Egyptian market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nacita
NACITA was founded in 1944 and later incorporated in 1986, offering more than 68 years of experience in trading across a range of...