- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The schedule of meetings, meetings and meetings of the Chairman of the Board of Directors shall be carried out by the employees or third parties and shall coordinate these dates.
- Receives telephonic answering and responds appropriately and transforms depending on the nature of the call.
- Receives visitors and welcomes them and asks them to provide their hospitality duties and presents them to visitors according to the agenda.
- Ensure that the front desk is clean and comfortable and receive all the time.
- Participates in the committees to decide the purchase of equipment and tools necessary for the work of secretaries.
- Receiving, routing and forwarding of telephone messages and faxes.
- Providing administrative support to the manager by performing office tasks such as copying, photographing, saving in files, sorting, collecting, distributing and checking daily mail.
- Contact courier companies to send documents and ensure that important documents arrive and that the correct person has received them.
- Understand and follow management policies and procedures.
- The company will be stamped on various applications and correspondence after the approval of the Chairman of the Board.
- Do all the tasks assigned to him within the limits of his responsibilities and duties of his job.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Tabarak Holding was established in 1979 with a global vision and an Egyptian investment. It was first known as Tabarak Group and with the expansion and diversity of its investments it has expanded to be Tabarak Holding. Tabarak can be portrayed best as one of the first...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tabarak Holding