- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
Position purpose :
- Plans, coordinate and supervise the assigned portfolio to reach or exceed the
- territorial sales and responsible for implementation of company’s
- strategies , objectives and marketing activities in his/her area.
- Understand products, market potential and competition in the segment, develop and coordinate implementation of short, medium and long term plans through strategic planning, business plan development and marketing planning for products line
- Perform related duties as assigned by direct manager
- He/she identifies and analyses customer needs as well as market segment dynamics as to develop, communicate and coordinate strategic plan, business plan, marketing plans and budget plan implementation in compliance with Alcon international strategies and update according to the direction established by operational manager and functional manager.
- Define, along with RSMs and Line Manager, the marketing and sales objectives and allocate them to ensure objectives achievement for sales, profitability and growth in the short, medium and long term.
- Coordinate implementation of promotion plans for respective products lines, through RSMs as to ensure timely and appropriate implementation and follow up of strategies and tactics.
- Elaborate monthly sales forecast for respective product(s) lines based on RSMs feedback as well as on market knowledge in order to ensure continuous availability as well as achievement of inventory targets (level and turns).
- The Job Holder is responsible, along with RSMs, to define and propose required investments to RSMs. He/she is responsible to manage promotion expenses and be responsible for tits allocation to the A&P budget.
- Identify along with RSMs (Regional Sales Manager, CPMs (Cataract Procedure Manager), SEMs (Surgical Equipment Manager) and CASs (Clinical Application Specialist), the opportunities for new products / services as to achieve growth targets.
- Elaborate promotion materials based on correspondent corporate procedures, to ensure appropriate product positioning as well as to provide adequate materials to support promotional activities of the sales force.
- Establish strong relationships with opinion leaders and key external individuals, participating in clinical trials, medical congresses and other events, in order to keep product lines updated taking into account requirements from environment.
- Identify and implement the systems and methodology to track market data (Active Equipment Installed Bases, Market Shares, tender management, market intelligence etc.)
- Conduct all required global or local reports at required dates
- Forecast annual and long term MS of assigned products.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Elaborate strategic plans, marketing plans and business plans.
- See annual sales objectives.
- Control budget assigned.
- Elaborate sales forecast.
- Manage material (handling of promotion material and equipment assigned).
- Manage local & international, promotional and educational events/activities
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to the evolving needs of patients worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at Novartis