- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Oversee day-to-day progress on work assigned, review audit work papers prepared by the staff member(s) to verify satisfactory completion. Upon work-paper review, preparing to-do lists, determine & communicate additional testing, editing, further documentation judged necessary to the assigned staff member(s).
- Collect, review, analyze & assess evidence by examining the company's records, reports & operational documentation to verify that controls are operating effectively & efficiently.
- Identify issues, document findings, summarize & draft audit results.
- Verify that group policies & standards, internal rules, procedures & guidelines, and applicable legislation/regulations are followed and adhered to.
- Collaborate in handling Audit kick off & exit meetings.
- Prepare & communicate with the auditee /concerned departments the monthly due findings report.
- Follow up on the implementation of agreed-upon action plans by testing selected samples & timely updating the follow-up status report.
- Suggest recommendations to the Head of IA, for raised findings related to processes under audit.
- Develop and maintain a productive relationship with the department heads & staff through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Prepare quarterly follow up report sent to the Group.
- Assemble & draft required information/data for both Executive Committee and RICO presentations.
4 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Allianz Egypt, comprising of “Allianz Life Assurance Company – Egypt” and “Allianz Insurance Company – Egypt”, have a long and successful track record in the Egyptian Insurance market, providing comprehensive and integrated insurance services to business partners and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Allianz