- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical insurance, Social insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Welcome and assist patients with their lab. or scan requests.
- Advice patients with the proper preparations/instructions to follow if needed when conducting the test.
- Document and process patients' requests on the system and issue the test name tag.
- Provide prices information for all CairoScan Services.
- Deal with insurance companies patients to assure a proper
- Direct patients to the lab. room/ the cashier to complete the test process.
- Perform any other assigned tasks as required by the direct manager within the same level of responsibility.
0 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other Healthcare and Medical Services Hospitality/Hotels
About this Company
CAIRO SCAN is the leading private provider of diagnostic and interventional imaging services across Egypt. We bring the most skilled professionals in the field, together with cutting-edge technology under one roof to ensure the highest standards of quality care for you.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cairoscan