- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social and Medical insurance, attractive bonus,mobile allowance
- Education Level:
- High School (or equivalent) at least
About the Job
Strong SEO Candidate with knowledge of SEM on mobile is needed:
- This person will be responsible for working with our clients to improve their organic search results ads well as execute google ad campaigns primarily on mobile phones, manage.
- The analyst will generate and send reporting for all clients, assist in new client onboarding.
- The ideal candidate is a problem solver with strong SEO fundamentals and a demonstrated record of SEO and SEM success.
- This position is for someone who can wear many hats, is passionate about all things related to digital marketing and cares for their team and our clients.
- Responsible for implementing and monitoring a winning SEO strategy that will compete for first page rankings.
- Ensure SEO best practices are fully leveraged across search marketing efforts.
- Implement all tasks related to SEO, including content creation, landing page optimization, link generation, etc.
- Perform keyword research, analysis, and implementation of targeted keywords.
- Use of SEO tools to perform research, detect technical issues, analyze link profile, and identify content opportunities.
- Rigorously monitor/analyze the ranking reports and analytics data for our clients and our clients’ competitors to making suggestions on where improvements could be made to increase our clients’ rankings.
- Generating and sending monthly reporting to clients
- Uncovering new, innovative ways to help our clients reach their customers
- Continually investigate changes in Google search rules for optimization and improved search ranking and apply tools for better results.
- Ability to execute Google Ads campaigns primarily on mobile phones, optimizing for both keywords, location, time of day etc.
- Weekly tracking and reporting to the management team.
More than 3 years
High School (or equivalent) at least
Information Technology Services Marketing and Advertising Media Production
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Souq Media
The team at Souq Media collectively represents decades of experience in the media industry. Creating a delivering innovative solutions to help drive increased customer acquisition to our clients is our passion. Our process is designed to identify your...