- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- We are looking for an experienced Senior accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
- Senior accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures.
- A successful Senior accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts.
- The ideal candidate has also experience collaborating and/or managing a team of accountants and junior accountants.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
5 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Financial Services
About this Company
SABA should be defined not by what it does, but by what it delivers.
See all Careers and Jobs at SABA