- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Confidential, Annual Bonus - Housing - Transportation from Housing to Factory - Medical Insurance
About the Job
- HR Operations Section Head is responsible to handle employees transportation, employee time management and other relevant Personnel & Admin tasks in Damietta plant.
- Responsible for managing the whole employee transportation cycle including creating a daily report on all transportation activities, reviewing the monthly transportation invoices, issuing the payment request and following up on the payment of the service.
- Receive and register leave and overtime requests on the ERP system
- Register new employees and retire terminated employees in finger print system
- Generate daily attendance report from finger print system for production employees, on a weekly basis for the other departments and completing the missing data with physical records from the Security Officer.
- Monitor and follow-up on daily employees attendance and communicate the findings to the department managers
- Receives and investigates penalty requests, review it with HR & Manager, register approved penalties on database and forward it to HR Manager to apply
- Responsible for the attendance tracking (attendance, overtime etc.) of outsourcing personnel, comparing internal time data with the time data of the external company, reviewing the invoices on a monthly basis and issuing the payments
- Responsible for full recruitment process of internal blue collar workers (packers, cleaners, warehouse inspectors etc.) and coordinating all the technical induction for new hires
- Support HR Manager in resignation / withdrawal process and make sure that exit checklist is completed for all employees, handover final checklist to HR Administrator after completing all necessary checks.
- Sit with the blue collar workers and conduct exit interview, fill in exit interview form, insert summary of interview to the data collection sheet, Keep exit interview form in employee file.
- Responsible to fill in and handover form 1 and form 6 in regards to social insurance for Damietta Plant.
- Take care of our international guests visiting Mediterraneo – this includes to organize transportation, accommodation and lunch
- Any other tasks related to Personnel & Admin functions upon direct manager recommendations
- Built up a relation of trust with employees
- Available to Work from Saturday to Thursday (6 days)
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
About this Company
Mediterraneo Egypt was incorporated in 1998 as a privately owned Commodities Trading House specialized in the import, export and distribution of commodities.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mediterraneo Trading
Capitalizing on its traders’ track records and ethical trading practices, Mediterraneo has established...