- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provide the guidance to development teams during different phases of solution implementation.
- Mentor and coach software developers and team leaders.
- Analyze customer requirements.
- Work closely with product owners and team leaders to retrieve and translate customer requirements into deliverables and work products.
- Cooperate with the developers as well as the project stakeholders (project leads and solution managers) to ensure the compliance of the project and product requirements with the defined software solution and strategy.
- Make the documentation of the software architecture and all its sub-components (including external interfaces).
- Perform and coordinate software architecture studies (e.g. Proof-of-Concept realization).
- Risk assessment (incl. effort estimation and mitigation actions) of software architecture according to system/customer requirements.
- Define software architecture styles and principles as well as coding guidelines and standards (i.e. software quality profiles).
- Monitor technological development and progress of teams.
- Contribute to the overall test strategy and continuous integration environment.
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Excellent command of English language.
- 8-9 years of applicable experience preferably within a technology organization as both a hands-on architect and a software engineer.
- Has the ability to develop, manage and lead technical teams.
- Has the ability to communicate technical information and concepts in a simple manner
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA).
- Experience in Object Oriented Design (OOD) using high-level languages – ex: C#, C++, Java, Objective C, and Relational Databases.
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. We do a lot of Skype, Zoom and video conferencing.
Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Programming Language (Java/Python).
- Oracle ADF.
- Database (SQL server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra).
- SOA, EDA and Design Patterns.
- Cloud computing architecting.
- Linux, Django, REST, tools for CI/CD (Jenkins), Git and shell scripting.
- Automated Unit Testing, Release, and Deployment Management tools.
About this Company
Three Pillars is Offering a wide range of cross-IT-industry products, applications and services to meet the majority IT infrastructure needs of our customers, Three Pillars core strength & value come from the expertise of being able to mend various pieces of technologies...
See all Careers and Jobs at Three Pillars Technology and Communications Co.