- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Oversee all building-related activities.
and ensure that facilities are safe and well-functioning.
- Optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs.
- Ensure our business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.)
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Hospitality/Hotels Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Our main business is in the field of hospitality, tourism, travel and realestate . Our companies own and manage several hotels and resorts in HURGHADA and EIN SUCHNA, Nile cruise ships that travel between Luxor and Aswan, companies that handle the marketing, sales, ticketing,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Egypt Hotels Co. (S.A.E)