- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Monthly Bonus
About the Job
Estshara is a platform that provides healthcare consultation online, aiming to make healthcare consultation accessible to everyone in the MENA region, and to help small companies with their employee's health insurance, also sustain an advanced technological growth level in the sector of healthcare.
- Ensure recording of monthly local accounting entries supported with proper supporting documents.
- Involve in preparation of month review analysis for BS (Balance Sheet) items.Prepare all Cash & Banking transactions/ entries includes the back statements upload (manual and automatic).
- Book all customer checks and Bank transfer.
- Providing financial reports to the board of director.
- Monitoring cash flow and predicting future trends.
- Manage the preparation of the company's annual budget.
- Prepare statutory financial statements.
- Handling annually tax inspections and give the proper assist.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing.
- Consolidation, inter-company transactions and reconciliations including foreign currency accounting.
- Manage Fixed Assets.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Insurance Pharmaceuticals